Introduction On The Coolest Mechanical Pencils
“I know what I’m doing even when I’m wearing a pencil skirt.”
In the market today, there are probably thousands of different pencil design and then some, just to help you get your work done. There are certainly pencils designed for different reasons and purposes. One such purpose is to have a piece that does not just draw, it is also cool to own. For that reason, below is a list of our selected coolest mechanical pencils. They are not just pencils; they also talk your language of being cool and exceptional. Sample this for example;
Pentel GraphGear 500 automatic Drafting Pencil
It is cool, user friendly and automatic. It certainly must be a Pentel GraphGear 500 automatic Drafting Pencil; the same piece preferred by those who enjoy the finest things in life and still get to deliver their drawing tasks with uncompromised precision. Look at these;
- Comes already loaded with that dependable, sturdy and robust Penndel Super Hi-Polymer HB leads that never need any sharpening
- Provides for the 0.3mm, 0.5mm, 0.7mm and the 0.9mm size color coded leads for appropriate choices
- Comes with a cap that helps keep your eraser clean and reliable at all times with no possible smudges on your paper after use.
- Comes with a metallic mesh grip on a slim and carefully beveled barrel just to ensure you do not have to strain while doing what you do best-drawing
- Weighs 0.48 ounces and measures 0.4X5.8X0.4 inches
- Ships anywhere around the world
- First produced on November 1st 2006
- The price is USD 6.56 per piece
- Its 4mm tip length makes it the most ideal pencil when using rules or straight surfaces to draw perfect straight lines without damaging the lead itself
- Being such a cool pencil, it certainly comes with the pocket clip for easier attachment to pockets, folders and even other papers.
- The strong HB lead produces an excellent clear dark line as may otherwise be preferred for specific tasks
- From the comfort of your home, garage or even during your hunting trips, you can still spare a moment and order for this pencil online and have delivered wherever you are or desire it to be sent.
- Its barrel is bright colored such that should you drop it for whatever reasons in somewhat dark places, you can easily pick it out from the rest of the pieces
- Even though this type of pencil offers a wide variety of lead sizes, the 0.3mm types are still rare to find in the regular stores across the street or even corner stores
- Often time this pencil is shipped under no return policy and thus in case you receive yours in a defective state, you may end up with a non-functional piece. Perhaps if the company introduced a return policy or better yet a limited warranty like it is a common practice with other pencil companies that will certainly be a real deal maker.
With this mechanical pencil, the satisfaction of being able to choose from 4 different lead sizes offers not just flexibility but reliability as well. And because there leads get automatically retracted with no need for sharpening, this is probably one the few coolest pencils in the market. I would opt for this pencil even with my eyes closed any time of the day! After all, coolness with pencils never gets better than that
Aviation Aluminum Mechanical Pencil
Durability and reliability features are often associated with the aviation industry. And that is the very reason this mechanical pencil was inspired. It just does not bring class on the table, it also delivers exceptional flexibility. Here are the reasons why;
- Made of the unique Aviation aluminum 6061-T6
- Weighs 0.64 ounces and measures a cool 6.9X0.3X0.3 inches
- Uses a 2B pencil lead with a 2mm line size
- Comes with a metal tip and a magnetic ring to help adjust the pencil’s length
- Comes in different colors as you may otherwise prescribe
- First manufactured on April 5th 2017
- Found online for USD 12.99
- The aviation aluminum material used for its manufacture makes the pencil one of the most durable pieces in the market
- Its 2mm lead can deliver a fairly dark line size good for artistic works
- The magnetic ring simply enhances the pencil’s innovative uniqueness
- Can be purchased online at the comfort of your home and be shipped anywhere around the world whenever you desire
- Comes in select colors, giving you the needed flexibility in your color preferences
- Has no pocket clip and so designed to minimize any safety risks for such clips often times get stuck in some loose materials like pockets, paper and even pockets or even moving machine parts.
- Comes without an eraser. You may thus have to consider acquiring an alternative for your erasing needs
- Has no pocket clip and so, carrying the pencil be somehow of a challenge
- Often time comes with a slightly smaller sharpener which ultimately would reduce the actual 2mm lead size. Consequently, the pencil ends up be useful for works that need slightly thinner line sizes than the 2mm as indicated.
- The barrel may be too flat to the grip for some users.
- The lead size is likely to lead a smudge on your work piece but with no eraser, that would certainly make your work a little untidy.
This is a cool and sleek mechanical pencil. Would be great if it was somehow redesigned and the supplies like the eraser and sharpener appropriately provided to reduce extra and unnecessary hassles. Other than that, this is a great piece of a mechanical pencil and I would recommend you secure one for yourself today.
pi Polar Mechanical Pencil
It screams of its own unique class and innovative excellence, yet quietly meets all your writing and drawing needs. This USUSS.pi Polar Mechanical Pencil is indeed a cut above the rest with features, too cool to even imagine. Who wouldn’t be excited with this design of a pencil anyway? Look at this;
- This is one of the coolest mechanical pencils that comes with a lever action engineered to work with a patented magnetic mechanics system of Neodymium+++
- A sleek design that is so inviting that the pencil dwindles its peers’ appeal to the eye
- The USUS magnets used to construct this pen can last just about 10,000 years!
- Boasts of a 0.7mm lead size
- You can grab it for USD 49 a piece
- To ensure you are still in command of your writing and drawing objectives, this pencil comes with a cartridge that can easily be exchanged with a ballpoint refill! For your convenience
- An extra ball point refill is also included in your order at no extra cost at all
- Equipped with a ceramic surface to help protect this aluminum pencil from usual tear and wear
- Has been in production ever since May 7th 2003
- Weighs just about 0.8 ounces and measures 5.3X0.04X0.04 inches
- This silver pencil comes with a metallic tip and ships worldwide at any time of the day or night
- This is perhaps one of the most durable pen ever manufactured in the history of the world- with a potential to outlive everyone else for a whole 10,000 years!
- The sleek housing anodized aluminum neodymium magnets simply declare this pencil as the coolest of all pencils ever; well, possibly.
- It is available online at your own convenience and ships to anywhere around the world
- Can be used both as a pencil and a pen whenever needed and thus effectively ensuring you keep writing whenever and wherever you feel like
- Comes equipped with a pocket clip for friendly portability
- Comes with no eraser so one has to make do with an alternative eraser option
- Replacing the pen for a pencil when needed could be somehow tricky for those people who may not be as tech savvy
- The pocket clip could easily get trapped in loose objects be a health hazard if not properly handled.
It is really sleek, cool and mostly likely the most durable pencil ever made. Notwithstanding its few cons, certainly this would be true value for your money. It will be nice having this piece among your exceptional pencil supplies and for good reasons.
Lamy 0.7mm 2000 Mechanical Pencil with Brushed SS Clip
A pencil could be one of the coolest in the world but how durable is it? Can it withstand extreme temperature variations especially for the technical personnel who move between intermittent operational variables?
That is why the Lamy 0.7mm 2000 Mechanical Pencil with Brushed SS Clip stands out in the crowd and specifically speaks to your needs. It actually meets them one after another. This in all honesty, is indeed the coolest pencil ever. But do not take my word for it, check this out for yourself.
- Designed to accommodate the standard 0.7mm leads and the popular Lamu Z10 eraser refills
- Comes with a pocket-safe conical tip that is gentle to your pockets
- Flosses of brushed stainless steel trims, Makrolon resin barrel and a sleek looking clip to match
- Also bears a lead size indicator atop the push button
- Weighs 1 pound and measures 1 cubic inch
- Comes with a needle type tip with a line size measuring 0.7mm
- Made out of Makralon polycarbonate
- Listed online and ships anywhere around the world
- Comes with a smooth pocket clip that helps its easy portability
- First manufactured on April 2nd 2004
- A sleek design that offers a perfect and comfort fit in any size of hands
- Since is found online, it is certainly as convenient as it can be for you to shop for it from anywhere and ship it to a destination of your preference.
- Because of the Makrolon Polycarbonate material used to fabricate this pencil, the piece is extremely robust with a high dimensional stability just as it is heat resistant with a glass transition temperature of up to 148 degrees.
- It is also light weight and impact resistant even at fairly low temperatures.
- It has been in the market for nearly 2 decades clearly allowing this pencil to assert itself as one of the few market leaders in the mechanical pencils sector.
- Spares are readily available and the brand simply speaks for itself
- The metal tip sometimes fails to retract and thus could be an inconvenience at a time that matters most to your project
- At USD 64.52 a piece, this pencil is slightly more expensive than most of its peers in the market but again, its exceptional quality could also explain why.
- Can only work best with the Lamy 2000 erasers. This limits its use if especially one has other types of pencils using alternative erasers
Mstrsktch Drawing Mechanical pencil
It is durable, reliable and above all temper proof yet still a pencil by all means! Of course it is the Mstrsktch Drawing Mechanical pencil that certainly boasts of all the coolness a pencil can ever deliver. Check this out;
- Comes with a 2mm lead with a super automatic self-feeding mechanism
- Brushed metal barrel for both comfort and longevity
- Weighs 0.64 ounces and measures 5.6X0.3X0.3 inches
- Delivers a robust 2mm line size with its sturdy metal tip
- Just get it for USD 6.87
- Even while held at 45 degrees, this pencil delivers bold lines and charcoal sequel for above average sized shapes
- The automatic self-feeding mechanism reducing the time you would need to adjust the lead for better contact with the paper
- The 2mm thick line size would be a great match for artistic drawings and sketches
- The pencil can last for years considering its metallic finish
- The knurled barrel guarantees and firm grip for better finish of the project at hand
- Since it is found online, you can shop for this pencil anytime and from anywhere as per your own convenience and ship it wherever you would prefer to send it worldwide
- The 2mm metallic tip can stand more pressure as may be exerted by different people who apply varying pressure when writing
- At only USD 6.87, this pencil is relatively affordable compared to its peers in the market.
- The pocket clip, like most other mechanical pens would also come in handy in ensuring the pencil is easily portable
- The 2mm lead size may not deliver a clean and uniformly sized line all through as may otherwise be required of most technical drawings
- The pocket clip while good for portability could easily get trapped in loose objects and pose a safety hazard.
- The pencil does not come with an eraser and so, may be somewhat inconvenient whenever one needs to separately carry the eraser for that particular purpose.
If you are looking for one of the coolest pencils in the world that is just as durable as appealing to the eye, then do not look any further. You have the above Mechanical Pencils list for you with all details. Get one today and start your journey of using one the coolest mechanical pencils ever known.
So I would recommend that these pencils would certainly be a perfect choice for your artistic works and even some engineering tasks.